Africa 118 Inc is seeking to recruit field sales executives /agents in Kenya and Tanzania.
Duties and Responsibilities
The field sales agents are expected to carry out the following duties:
· Prospecting: setting up meetings, preparing and delivering presentations to potential clients.
· Relationship management for acquired clients and responding swiftly to queries and concerns from client
· Meet and exceed the targets of 2 new clients a week
· Introducing new products and promoting them through regular visits and frequent communication with intermediaries, existing clients and prospects.
· Maintain detailed knowledge of current market conditions and be able to research on competitors
· Work in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment within an entrepreneurial culture that offers minimum supervision.
Skills and experience
· Previous experience in field sales in Kenya or Tanzania – minimum 1 year
· Time management skills
· Computer literate with experience in using CRM systems
· A high sales drive, hungry for results and very proactive
· A strong will to succeed and a quick learner
· A diligent and honest sales executive
· Adopts fast to new products and work environment
· Mature, confident, articulate with strong communication skills
· Results oriented with ability to work under strict deadlines and meet sales targets
· Well groomed, presentable and strong interpersonal skills
Compensation is commission only for the first 3 months.
Based on performance, this will be graduated to a monthly retainer.
If this position is of interest to you, please email a CV and cover letter to email@example.com