Job Title: Assistant Internal Auditor
We are looking for an objective Internal auditor to add value and improve our operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
Category: Internal Audits
Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
Employment: Full Time.
· Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operational effectiveness, reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
· Understand and implement determined internal audit scope and developed annual plans.
· Obtain, analyze and evaluate audit documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc
· Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process.
· Act as an objective source of independent input to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement.
· Participate in Identifying loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings.
· Maintain open communication with the Lead Auditor and audit committee.
· Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions.
· Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards.
· Proven working experience as Internal Auditor
· Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases.
· Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports.
· Knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations.
· High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills.
· Sound independent judgement.
· BS degree in Accounting , Finance, majoring in Auditing . OR equivalent.
· good interpersonal skills
· maturity, honesty, integrity and a strong sense of ethics
· the ability to remain calm in stressful situations
· to be persuasive, persistent and firm.
· Ability to handle pressure
Salary gross (75,000) per month.
Send ONLY CVs by 25th January 2017 to “email@example.com’.
Please do not apply if you do not possess the above qualifications .DO NOT attach any certificates to your application.