Job Title: Area Officer
Industry: Renewable Energy
Location: Narok, Samburu & Kajiado County
Our client manufactures and distributes solar products ranging from solar lights, home systems, and energy cooking stoves and also offer energy services in small shops in rural areas.
· Oversee day to day operations of up to ten shops.
· Check at daily visit POS, merchandising and display.
· Check at daily visit structure and electrical components.
· Conduct and verify continuously proper stock management procedures.
· Ensure that all cash is collected and immediately sent to head office
· Identify none-compliance / assure compliance of Operators with all internal policies & procedures
· Report to ROM on all stock takes in all shops within assigned area and also support the operations and supply chain team with information as and when needed.
· Be aware of all developments on community level that might deteriorate the profit or even threaten business continuity of a kiosk. Pro-actively suggest strategies to ROM to avert threats.
· Coach Operators pro-actively on how to meet minimum standards/expectations of SKKL.
· Establish good contacts and maintain the relationships with local financial institutions, groups, schools, hospitals and other potential institutional clients
· Successfully support in driving sales and business development.
· Diploma / Degree in Business management or business related courses.
· 2 years working experience in similar business.
· Sales Experience is an added advantage.
· Ability to communicate effectively, both in writing and verbally, in English and Swahili.
· Proficient with standard office software (incl. MS Word and MS Excel or equivalent).
· Is conversant with the cultures of Narok and Kajiado County
· Must be willing to live in the remote rural areas where the shops are.
· Rider’s license.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Area Officer) to email@example.com before 17th January 2017.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewingOnly candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted