Job Title: Accountant
Reports To: Accounts Manager
· In charge of VAT calculations and remittance
· Daily bank reconciliation (Excel)
· Preparing and remitting of Statutory deductions
· Controlling credit and debt collection
· Reconciling finance accounts and direct debits
· Posting petty cash in QuickBooks
· Receive and process all purchase orders, invoices, and request for payments.
· Cash withdrawals and supplier’s postings
· Perform daily, weekly and monthly reconciliations and reports.
· Preparation of management accounts and other financial reports on a monthly basis.
· Payroll management and issuing pay slips to employees
· Provide accounting technical support and advice on management
· Receiving and placing payment requests for cash and cheque transactions, ensuring that they have proper documentation, facilitates authorization and approval.
· Maintaining the financial records, making payments, maintaining reconciled petty cash and bank accounts and producing basic financial reports as necessary.
· Prepare bank reconciliations on a monthly basis and month end closure processes
· Excellent communicator and presentable
· Accuracy and keen to details
· Must be proficient in using Quick books accounting software package
· Degree/Diploma in Management, Accounting or any related other related field with at least CPA II
· Must have strong analytical and communication skills
· Must be a team player and proactive to learn.
· Must be honest and of high integrity.
· Must be able to work under pressure with strict deadlines and with minimal or no supervision
How to Apply
To apply, send your CV only to firstname.lastname@example.org of business 20th January 2017.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV and position applied for on the subject line.