Job Title: Engineering Services Manager
Reports To: GM Operations
Job Description: Tusker Mattresses Limited (Tuskys) is looking to engage a high calibre professional as Engineering Services Manager.
He or She will be responsible for general maintenance or cold chains, bakery and deli equipment, ACs, mechanical, electrical and plumbing works.
- Create and maintain a regular maintenance schedule for all equipment including Vehicles fleet, hoists, cold chain, bakery equipment, AC, premises, etc.
- Advise management on the equipment strategy.
- Manage repairs and maintenance teams.
- Manage repairs and maintenance service providers.
- Advise management on acquisition and disposal of equipment.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable federal and state laws and all company policies.
- Any other duties as may be assigned.
Educational & Experience Requirements
- Degree in Engineering or related field preferred; an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience may be considered.
- At least three years of experience operating in a similar position.
- Experienced in a wide variety of trade skills (carpentry, plumbing, HVAC, and electrical) and the tools associated with them.
- Highly professional and dependable.
- Strong leadership and motivational skills.
- Excellent communication, customer service, and problem solving skills, including the ability to maintain composure under stress.
- Strong organization skills, able to multi-task, and can manage time to meet frequently changing deadlines in a fast-paced environment.