Oxygen 8 East Africa
Position: Commercial Manager
Reports To: Head of Gaming-EA
Location: East Africa
Deadline to Apply: 30th December 2016
Start Date: February 2017
About Oxygen 8: Oxygen8 Gaming Limited is a subsidiary of Oxygen 8 Group, which was established in the year 2000.
Oxygen8 Gaming is a significant player in the Gaming sector including sports betting.
Role Summary: Oxygen8 Gaming is seeking a Commercial Manager to lead business development and establish new business prospects with customers across the East African region.
Working out of the office in Nairobi. You will be responsible for the continuous improvement of the product to ensure the product offering appeals to the relevant target market
Responsibilities / Essential Job Duties:
- Develop local (go-to)-market strategy for player acquisition and retention, in cooperation with internal and external shareholders.
- Create and implement the player Loyalty and/or VIP programs.
- Plan and execute all digital cross-sell and conversion activities.
- Ensuring a wide range of media is used to maximize response including cross channel assets (Email, SMS, MMS, email, DM, Push)
- Ensure that all campaigns are analyzed and optimized.
- Manage the marketing budget.
- Analyse performance of all activities and implement the necessary changes to plans so that the business and marketing objectives are achieved.
- Compile monthly / quarterly reports and present against planned results of quarterly activity.
- Drive best practice from within the industry and from the wider digital environment.
- Propose investment levels to deliver strong ROI and meet NGR targets.
- Grow NGR and market share.
- Closely monitor competitor activity to ensure the product remains competitive within the market.
- Review products regularly to ensure offering remains relevant.
- Develop and identify new commercial opportunities and prepare relevant business cases for the East African region.
- Online Gambling experience at a Senior Management level with proven track record.
- A passion for digital products and a thorough understanding of online marketing in the B2C ecommerce space with experience in delivering advertising material and management of digital acquisition campaigns.
- Passion for building up a business combined with experience of bringing new products to market.
- A natural aptitude for translating data into insights and draw business conclusions.
- Budget and P&L management experience.
- Must be fluent in English (spoken and written).
Interested candidates should apply by emailing their CV and Cover Letter explaining their interest in the position and what they could bring to it to email@example.com.
Please specify the job title in the email subject.
Only complete applications will be considered.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by the Commercial Manager. The statements are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all possible duties, tasks, and responsibilities.
Management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet organizational needs as necessary.
Please note that Oxygen8 East Africa Ltd will never request any form of payment from an applicant.
Applicants are encouraged to confirm the information listed above with Oxygen8 East Africa Ltd prior to releasing any extensive personal information to the organization.