Job Title:The Academy is seeking for a Public Relations, Marketing and Communications Officer.
· Being the spokesperson of the Academy.
· Creating marketing and publicity plans.
· Organizing trade shows and activations.
· Organizing stakeholder events ranging from student and parent forums to speech days.
· Media relations
· Alumni relations.
· Gathering market intelligence.
· Development of communication tools for various stakeholders including managing the publishing of school publications and journals.
· Generating information targeting the different stakeholders.
· Oversighting creative and other related agencies.
· Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Media Studies, Communications, Public Relations, Mass Communication or equivalent.
· Demonstrated proficiency in managing a large-scale communications strategy will be an added advantage
· Demonstrated understanding of electronic publishing, graphic and web design, and social media; exemplary editing and proofreading skills; proficiency with publishing software including Adobe Creative Suite; advanced knowledge in Illustrator, PowerPoint, Publisher and Microsoft Office applications
· Professional experience of 3+ years of experience in a full-time marketing and communications position and or experience in corporate communication, marketing and media relations. Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to collaborate widely with various groups throughout the community.
· Ability to work with deadlines, and the ability to handle a wide variety of projects simultaneously; demonstrated experience and skills in producing communications materials.
· Working knowledge of internal and external public relations programs.
· Excellent writing and editorial skills, as well as an eye for publication design and mastery of communications skills.
· Demonstrated experience in public relations and a sizeable network in the media fraternity will be an added advantage.Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.