Kimisitu Sacco Society Limited is a national Savings & Credit Society with an asset base of Kshs 3.6 billion and a membership of over 7,000 drawing its members from Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs), Embassies, International Missions and other Reputable Organizations in Kenya.
Our mission is to empower members economically by providing quality financial services through prudent mobilization of resources and excellent customer care.
Job Title: Internal Audit Officer
Terms: 3 years’ Renewable contract
Reporting to: Internal Audit Manager
Position Summary: Reporting to Internal Audit Manager, the person will assist in examining and evaluating policies, procedures and systems which are in place to ensure reliability and integrity of information, compliance with policies, plans, laws, and regulations, safeguarding of assets, and the economic and efficient use of Society’s resources
· Carry out regular compliance tests on Society operating systems, policies and procedures and make necessary recommendations.
· Evaluate the reliability, integrity, timeliness and accuracy of financial and operating information to facilitate sound decision-making by management.
· Keeping records of working papers and departmental audit reports
· Make recommendations on the systems and procedures being reviewed
· Assist the Internal Audit Manager in the daily operations of the internal audit function of the Sacco
· Facilitate the review of performance against set objectives
· Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
Necessary Qualifications and Skills:
· University Degree in Finance, Commerce, or Business Administration
· CPA Part 2
· Minimum KCSE C plain
Skills and Desired Qualities:
· Hands on experience in using ERP software and Microsoft office packages
· Good analytical, skills, good communication and interpersonal skills, must be a team player and able to work under minimum supervision.
· Be Self-driven and innovative
· Should have an impeccable integrity
· An attitude of can do and determination
Experience: Minimum 3 years’ relevant experience
How to Apply
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements should apply online by filling in the data form from the link http://www.kimisitusacco.or.ke/accountsassistantdataform. The data form must be filled in full. Incomplete forms will be disqualified.
In addition, the applicants should send Application letter with a detailed CV to email@example.com by 22nd November 2016.
Clearly state the subject of the email as Accounts Assistant.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.Kimisitu Sacco is an equal opportunity employer.