Our Client, Danone Nutricia Africa & Overseas, Kenya Branch is a French multinational corporation.
It has four business lines: Fresh Dairy, Waters, Early Life Nutrition and Medical Nutrition.
Finance & Supply Chain Manager
Reporting to the Regional Manager for English Speaking Africa, the Finance & Supply Chain Manager position will be responsible for driving business performance and shareholders sustainable value creation, and ensuring the financial reliability of business processes, valuation & accounting.
The job holder will also ensure an optimized business planning process from short to long term forecast and providing a constantly up-dated vision of the business profitability & cash flows (short & long term) while managing the business risk.
· Planning and preparing annual budget, rolling forecasts and latest estimates
· Assessing & managing all the business risks in coordination with the support team
· Ensuring the company accounting compliance with IFRS rules, local legislation and group rules
· Coordinating and elaborating the annual statements & reports to the legal and fiscal entities
· Planning and supporting the internal and external audits
· Co-ordinating monthly S&OP meetings with Demand Planning, Sales & Medical Marketing
· Actively participating to manage to stock levels in different countries
· Monitoring Sell in vs. Sell out in the different countries and advising the management of any risks/ opportunities in the countries
· Formulating of price structures and informing management on any changes in the value chain
Key Skills and Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s degree in any relevant field
· Professional Qualification – CPA (K)/ ACCA
· A minimum of 7 years’ relevant experience; at least 5 years in a managerial position
· Experience in change/transition programs
· Excellent Finance and IS system knowledge and IAS & IFRS regulations
· Proven experience in giving continued financial advice to the leadership team
· Project management and value chain understanding
· Excellent team leadership skills, communication, organization and presentation skills
· French is an added advantage
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to email@example.com by 25th November 2016 stating their current and expected remuneration, daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.