Serare School is a privately owned co-educational day and boarding school situated 4km from Karen Shopping Centre, towards Ngong Town.
As part of our growth strategy, we are looking to employ a qualified, experienced and mature person for the position of School Administrator.
Job Purpose: The purpose of the job will be to lead and direct all school operations and staff guided by the set policies and the School Board.
· Efficient and effective running of all daily operations at the School.
· Effective people management covering all aspects of the employment cycle with the assistance of Section Heads.
· Effective business management with focus on implementation of sound business management, budgetary control and prudence in financial management.
· Managing all stakeholder relationships pertaining to the school i.e. parents, community, county government, national government etc.
· Creating a conducive environment where the students will excel academically and in all their co and extracurricular activities.
Key Qualifications & Competencies
· University Graduate. Preferably with a Bachelor of Education or BA with Education.
· Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a managerial role in an Educational Institution.
· Experience in preparing and managing budgets.
· Experience in working with a Board.
· Excellent oral and written communications skills.
· Excellent IT skills.
· Exceptional leader and business manager.
· Working knowledge of the Education and Employment Act and other necessary legislation.
Interested applicants should email their CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than the close of business Friday 18th November 2016.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.Serape School is an equal opportunity employer.