We are a Leading top 100 medium sized firm in Kenya dealing with Fleet Management and Logistics Services.
A Security Officer vacancy exists.
- Monitoring the systems and ensure that the clients are well informed on the vehicle movements in and outside the country
- Attending to all incoming calls from clients on a 24/7 shift as scheduled
- CCTV surveillance
- Doing investigations on all incidents and give reports and recommendations
- Carrying out security intelligence and giving alerts to the management and Clients
- Keeping records in the occurrence book
- Liaising with police fraternity and updating police contacts
- Mapping and geo fencing all points of interest and hot spots in the systems
- Diploma in Security Management, Criminology or a related field
- minimum period of three (3) years in a reputable security firm
- A valid Certificate of Good Conduct /Valid Driving License (Able to Drive Manual Vehicle)
- Ready to work in a challenging environment
- Ready to travel
- The suitable candidate should be between 30 years and above
- Must have thorough knowledge and understanding of Security Operations and Well networked in the security industry
- Excellent computer skills in Ms-office.
- Verbal and written communication proficiency in English required.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong assessment, evaluation and analytical skills.
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, send your CV ONLY to firstname.lastname@example.org
Clearly indicate the position applied for, Current/Previous and Expected Salary On the Subject Line.