Vacancy: Operations Associate
Are you a self-motivated and driven Operations professional who enjoys challenges and driven by innovation?
WE is looking for you. is a movement that brings people together and gives them the tools to lead and create change.
Key Competences Required;
- Bachelors of Arts or Bachelor of science degree
- MINIMUM Seven (7) years in a progressive in an Operations
- The candidate MUST have experience working in a Tourism industry for a minimum of five years.
- Good communication skills and Leadership skills
- Strong willed, Mature with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent Planning, organizing, results and quality oriented analytical thinking.
- Overseeing all operations and logistics matters
- Authorising all vehicles movements and repairs required.
- Ensuring that efficient and cost effective purchase of goods and services on behalf of the organisation
- Mentoring the operations department team
- Responsible for maintaining and ensuring all company operations licences, permits required by the Local Authorities and the Kenyan Government are up to date.
- Help put in place organisational changes
- Oversee that an up to date record of all inventories is properly entered in the Inventory system.
- Representing the organisation in conciliation meetings if needed to ensure that operations is seamless.
Note: This does not comprise of the detailed Job description for this role.
We will consider applications on a rolling basis and would like the right person to join us as soon as possible.
Please send in your Cv only and indicate your current salary to email@example.com by 18th November 2016.
For more details on the Organization visit; http://we.org