Industry: Health care
Our Client, an International NGO whose core business is Reproductive Health and Family Planning to millions of the world’s poorest and vulnerable women, is seeking to recruit an Operations Assistant
Duties and Responsibilities
- Submit documents and reports from Social Franchise to Support Office for reimbursement of claims.
- Liaise with service providers to further investigate abnormal claims
- Monitor patterns and reoccurrences of abnormal claims and identify capacity gaps in service provider’s knowledge and claims reporting.
- Generate vetting reports for the finance team to guide claims payments.
- Conduct client tracing including home visits to clients
- Generate monthly reports for the Voucher Coordinator and Finance team on which claims to process for payments and which claims to reject
- Assist the Regional Coordinator in making Purchases at the Regional level
- Assist the Regional Coordinator to Pre-qualify suppliers of regular consumables and draft framework agreements
- Prepare and send Monthly consumption reports to Support Office
- Assist the Regional Coordinator to identify at least 3 garages for servicing and repairing the vehicles within the region.
- Assist the Regional Coordinator to prepare monthly travel plans and fleet reports
- Prepare and submit fuel purchase documents from the Region to the Support Office.
- Assist the Regional Coordinator to develop and maintain service history reports for each of the vehicles within the region.
- Assist the Regional Coordinator to submit monthly reports and weekly updates on Security.
- Assist the Regional Coordinator to recruit temporary staff and forward all recruitment documents to Support Office for issuing of contracts.
- Assist the Regional Coordinator in organizing disciplinary hearings at the Regional level
- Assist the Regional Coordinator to facilitate payment for utilities in the region.
- Oversee implementation of policies at the Regional level
- Act as primary liaison between Support office and the Regional Office
- Assist with preparation of the Regional Annual budget
- Implement financial policies and procedures
- Maintain financial files and records in the region
- Prepare quarterly reports and report on variances
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelors’ Degree Business Administration / Economics / Finance or any other relevant degree
- Minimum accounting qualifications, CPA 2 or higher
- At least 2 years’ experience working in a non-governmental organization
- Experience running a Voucher Program desirable
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to email@example.com before close of business 30th October, 2016.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and salary expectation on the subject line
NB: Flexi Personnel Ltd does not charge candidates for job placement.