Matibabu Foundation college of Health Sciences is an initiative of Matibabu Foundation in partnership with local and international health stakeholders to promote quality healthcare in Kenya.
The college is located in Ukwala town, Ugenya Sub-county and offers Diploma and Certificate courses in various fields
Matibabu Foundation CHS offers excellent career opportunities for individuals with a passion for teaching and evaluating the following courses:
- Certificate and Diploma in Health Records
- Certificate and Diploma in Psychology
- Certificate and Diploma in Social Work
- Certificate and Diploma in Community Health and Development
Among others, the lecturer’s responsibilities will include:
- Training, supervising and assessing students in both the classroom and practicals setup.
- Guiding, coaching and counselling students.
- Setting, moderating, administering and marking examinations.
- Establishing and maintaining proper students’ records throughout training.
- Coordinating and supervising students in attachment
- Organizing and participating in the schools social events.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in a field relevant to the course
- Minimum of 2 years teaching experience in the chosen course. Experience teaching KNEC/ABMA syllabi will be added advantage
- Training in student teaching and evaluation methodologies
How to Apply
Send your application letter, CV, Copies of certificates to:
Matibabu Foundation College of Health Sciences
P.O.Box 230 - 40607,
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications to be received not later than 24th October 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.