Our client, an IT Firm based in Nairobi is looking to recruit Sales Operation Graduate.
The ideal candidate must have prior experience working for Data Centre and will serve directly under the CEO / Management.
This position will be based in Nairobi.
- Work on several “deep-dive” projects focusing on building sales collateral.
- Analyzing the business performance.
- Identifying trends, data center market research and opportunity in new countries.
- Building sharp and exciting sales collateral for specific customer bases segmented by industry.
- Mini financial models on the value of outsourcing Data Centers and benefit of spending on OPEX vs CAPEX.
- Analyze current markets for competitor sales offerings.
- Build online marketing strategy.
- Support finance team on long term value analysis.
- Willing and ready to take on any tasks including a little travel to explore new markets.
- MBA Graduate.
- Bachelors in computer science, engineering, mathematics, business administration, finance or management.
- 1 - 4 years’ work experience in a quantitative field, technology or sales.
- Prior experience in technology is very useful but not necessary.
- Passionate about working in Africa and will need to be demonstrate commitment.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Can work in a non-office environment and is able to deliver without active supervision.
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple concurrent projects.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including advanced PowerPoint/presentation ability.
- Copious amounts of humour.
- Attention to detail.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh.120,000 /=
Deadline: 30th September 2016
To apply, please follow the link http:
Summit Recruitment & Search,
Blixen Court, Karen Road,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.