A medium size Sacco society based in Nairobi with membership of 4200 members drawn from all over the country is looking for a Loans Officer to be the overall in-charge of Loans department.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Overall in-charge of Loans Department
- Appraisal of Loan applications
- Advising members on the status of their loan applications
- Ensuring that the guarantor system is effective
- Ensuring that all loans granted are recovered.
- Ensuring that the defaulter system is operational as is required.
- Development of reports on trend of the loans and shares
- Timely preparation of periodic departmental reports
- Supervision of the loans Staff
- Any other duties allocated by the manager
- A Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field
- Diploma in Co-operative management from the Co-operative College of Kenya or any other relevant institution
- At least CPA part Two
- At least 26 years of age.
- At least 2 years relevant experience in the co-operative movement
- Must be computer literate especially in MS Office and at least one relevant Accounting software
If you meet the above criteria, kindly apply to the
Advertiser DNA 1965
P.O Box 49010-00100
attaching your certificates and testimonials to reach us by 4th October 2016.