- A degree from a recognised university in Finance / Accounting (Or any other related Field).
- A min of at least CPA Section 3.
- A Minimum Age 25 years.
- A minimum of C in KCSE (With atleast C Plain in Mathematics).
The Roles of this Job will among others as may be assigned by the immediate supervisor/ Management:
- Close liaison of the credit controller with the sales / marketing department to ensure customer issues are resolved smoothly.
- Checking the customer credit situation.
- Dealing with internal queries regarding payments, ensuring the customers pay on time and negotiating repayment plan.
- Meet cash and debtor targets as set by the company.
- Chase overdue invoices on phone, emails and letter within agreed timelines.
- Maintain accurate records of all debtors collection activity.
- Regularly making contact with customers to ensure that all relevant debts are managed as necessary.
- Identify changes in payment patterns and propose action to avert indebtedness.
- Handle disputed bills and negotiate to bring payment within the agreed terms.
- Respond promptly to customers queries externally and internally as may be required by relevant parties.
- Liaise with the accounts receivable to ensure that monthly reporting deadlines are met.
- Expected to regularly review the debtors recovery procedures in consultation with the management
Key Skills and Competencies
- Strong attention to detail,
- goal oriented
- Outgoing and confident personality who is able to operate at all levels.
Email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org