Magadi Sacco Society Ltd is seeking to fill the following vacancy that has arisen in the organization with a self-motivated and professionally qualified individual:
The position reports to the Chief Executive Officer administratively but functionally to the Audit Board.
- CPA (K)
- At least three (3) years relevant working experience with one year hands on experience working as auditor in a Sacco Society with a Front Office operation.
- Must be an ICPAK member.
- Experience/knowledge in systems audit will be an added advantage
NB: The position demands high level of integrity beyond reproach
Assistant ICT Administrator - Permanent
The Position reports to the ICT Administrator. It has the responsibility of deputising for the ICT Administrator in his / her absence, carrying out routine information and communication technology duties and operations as assigned / allocated and any other duties assigned by the ICT Administrator or the Chief Executive Officer.
- Diploma in Information Technology or Computer Science with three years working experience or,
- Degree in Information Technology with at least one year working experience in a financial institution.
- A self-motivated person with ability to work both independently and as a team player with minimal supervision to achieve organizational goals
Hands on experience in support of Sacco Back Office and Front Office management systems and / or any integrated ERP system, especially Microsoft Navision system shall be a definite advantage.
The position demands high level of integrity beyond reproach
The Accounts Assistant will be responsible for carrying out routine accounts department duties and operations as assigned / allocated by the Senior Accountant or the Chief Executive Officer.
The key responsibilities for the position will include:
- Receiving and processing all invoices, expenses forms and request for payments, and ensuring completeness of documentations.
- Filing of all payment vouchers and other financial records in systematic and organized manner to ensure ease in retrieval and reference.
- Assist in daily posting of financial transaction into Navision system.
- Accounts Receivables and Payables accounting.
- Reconciliation of debtors /creditors/bank transactions.
- Assist in archiving financial files.
- Assist in preparation of the year-end audit schedules.
- Undertake any other tasks which may be assigned by the Senior Accountant.
- CPA Part 2 or equivalent
- Degree in finance/accounting or business related course will be an added advantage.
- At least one (1) year relevant working experience.
Persons who qualify and wish to be considered for any of the above positions should hand in their application letters which must include their current employment, current salary and expected salary, CV’s, certificates and testimonials, including at least three referees with their day time telephone contacts, on or before Friday 16th September 2016 to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Magadi Sacco Society Ltd
P O Box 13 - 00205
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com