A private company is looking for an experienced mid-level accountant to ensure accounting information by researching account issues for compliance and by establishing quality control over finances and financing transaction.
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
NB: The candidate should be willing to relocate to Eldoret where the position is based.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Knowledge of Kenya’s statutory reductions
- Knowledge in payables and receivables
- Has Human resource management and procurement experience (highly desirable)
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Knowledge in final books of accounts
- Degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA certified
- Knowledge of HR management
- Previous experience in working in a busy company will be an added advantage
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, ethnicity, sexual orientation and gender.
Interested and qualified applicants should e-mail their application (a CV & Cover letter and quote salary requirement) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 10th September 2016.