Our client a leading stockist and exporter of carbon steel hot and cold rolled sheets and plates, galvanized sheets is seeking to recruit a Warehouse Supervisor.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receiving stock including documentation, storage and dispatch of stock using warehouse management information system while ensuring client satisfaction.
- Responsible for inventory control, inventory reports and ownership of physical inventory including accuracy of stocks
- Ensures effective monitoring of stock and possible expiry dates to minimize loss due to obsolescence
- Ensures that all inventory movements are accompanied with the necessary system transactions
- Ensure optimal inventory management in the warehouse including managing monthly stock takes, stock confirmation and reconciliation
- Preparation and submission of supply chain reports for management decision making.
- Preparing yearly inventory forecasting to aid in organizational planning.
- Maintaining proper storage conditions of inventory in the warehouse
- Ensure that the stores physical arrangement is adequate to facilitate easy picking and stock taking
- Ensuring fast turnaround of trucks during receipts and dispatch
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor Degree Procurement and Supplies
- A minimum of 3 - 4 years in Warehouse Operations
- Excellent knowledge of warehouse operations
- A Visionary able to work under minimum supervision
- Highly developed team management skills
- Preferably men with experience in the hardware sector, roofing sheets, steel, cement and nails
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org or before close of business 20th August, 2016.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.