Our Client, a leading Tours and Travel and Corporate Cabs company in Nairobi wishes to recruit a motivated and organized Human Resource Manager to join their team of professionals.
Salary: Kes 60,000 - 80,000 gross
Duties and Responsibilities;
- Drafting staff Job Descriptions and formulating KPIs.
- Preparing recruitment documents in close cooperation with the respective Heads of departments and approval from the CEO ensuring that relevant documentation required for issuance of offers, contracts are submitted in time.
- Scheduling and conducting of interviews within the company
- Preparing accurate payroll adjustments for the month
- Developing a calendar for learning & development for the group.
- Maintaining a safe and secure filing system for important HR documents including personal data, selection documents, etc.
- Ensure leaving staff follow the handing over system and the necessary documents are filled and any gaps are reported for action.
- Follow-up on routine staff medical issues with the Insurance Company i.e. registration forms, medical examinations, medical cards for new members, cancellations and medical cover utilization reports etc.
- Providing answers to routine HR and Administration queries and follow up with staff on planning and prompt submission of leave forms.
- Handling any misconduct and escalation of other forms of grievances from staff to the HRM.
- Conducting induction for new employees.
- Submit employee data reports by assembling, preparing, and analyzing data.
- Maintaining employee information by entering and updating employment and status-change data.
- Writing email, memos, minutes and any other communication to employees.
- Maintaining employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
- Compiling weekly attendance reports.
- Maintaining and updating leave balances.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Administration, HR Option.
- Higher National Diploma from CHR will be an added advantage.
- At least 3 years of working with a reputable firm.
- Ability to analyses, interpret and explain employment law;
- Integrity and approachability, as managers and staff must feel able to discuss sensitive and confidential issues with you;
- Curiosity and a willingness to challenge organizational culture where necessary;
- Ability to compile and interpret statistical data and communicate it in a professional and understandable manner; Influencing and negotiating skills to implement personnel policies.
- Potential to handle a leadership role.
- Basic computer skills.
- Female candidates preferred.
How to Apply
CLICK HERE to apply online