Aga Khan University Hospital, Nairobi is a private not-for-profit teaching hospital that provides tertiary and secondary level healthcare services.
AKUH.N s accredited by the Joint Commission International from USA The University Hospital has been providing high quality care for the people of East Africa and beyond for over 50 years.
AKUH.N invites applications for the following position;
Coordinator - Accounts Receivables (Debtors)
The specific duties will include;
- Ensuring timely collections of outstanding debts, adhering to the agreed credit terms of the debtors ledger.
- Ensuring policies related to Accounts Receivables are adhered to
- Making recommendations regarding uncollectable amounts.
- Overseeing reconciliation and sign off of accounts with corporate clients
- Preparing and updating reports.
- Preparing and participating in internal and external audits pertaining to Accounts Receivables
- Liaising with the marketing department to evaluate contracts for new and existing clients
- Ensuring provision of excellent client focused service
Applicants must have a Bachelor of Commerce degree and CPA (K) or equivalent as well as minimum 3 years’ experience in a busy Accounting / Credit Management department.
The successful candidate should have excellent customer service skills and must be Proficient in MS Office applications
How to Apply:
Candidates meeting the above requirements are invited to email their application, curriculum vitae, names of three referees and copies of certificates & testimonials, clearly indicating their current and expected remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org so as to reach not later than 15 September, 2016.