Our client, FMCG Company is seeking to recruit Trade developer representatives to implement sales and customer service plans so as to deliver area targets and provide market intelligence.
- Planning and delivering monthly, weekly and daily sales targets
- Coordinating collection of sales proceeds within the approved terms of trade
- Managing route plans and customer calls by ensuring market coverage within plan
- Identifying opportunities and negotiating for incremental business
- Coordinating implementation of merchandising and promotional activities
- Collecting and collating market intelligence/research on competitor activities and other market trends for competitive advantage
- Delivering customer service through relationship management and ensuring that customer claims are settled in the shortest time possible
- Determining and coordinating of territory reporting and communication requirements
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing
- At least 1 years comparable experience in the FMCG industry(as a Sales representative, sales promoters in Nairobi)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- High customer orientation
Email your CV to email@example.com clearly indicating ‘Trade Developer Representative’ on the subject line by 20th July, 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.