Must have Tally ERP experience.
Manage all regular accounting processes and ensure the company processes and controls are adhered to.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The job includes but is not limited to the following activities
- Ensuring all accounting information/documents are appropriately filed and securely kept
- Posting of accounting data to appropriate Ledgers in an automated accounting system (Tally Accounting)
- Ensure daily system bank reconciliations are made
- Participating in budget formulation and ensuring the spending is within the budget.
- Overseeing supplier’s management in terms of monthly reconciliations and payments.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and yearly financial and management reports
- Review and approve accounting transactions in the accounting system to ensure that all accounting transactions comply with IFRS ,set financial systems and controls and initiate remedial action where this is not the case.
- Ensure inventory management is implemented at all times.
- Recommend accounting procedures and controls and assist in developing financial policies and procedures as well as implementation of the same
- Maintain relationships with the company's banks to ensure that the company receives timely, quality and cost efficient services at all times.
- Cash flow forecast and management ensuring liquidity at all times.
- Ensure Proper Tax Planning and accounting, compliance and timely submission of returns
- Keeping track of the Accounts Payables, Prepayments & Accounts Receivables.
- Maintaining a proper and up to date Assets register
- Maintaining the monthly company payroll and ensure all staff payments are made according to the Payroll
- Facilitating company external/Internal auditors & tax consultants
- Any other duties as may be delegated
Desired Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- 4 years of experience in a similar position in an FMCG industry is preferred.
- University degree, in any of the following disciplines; Bachelors in Business Administration (BBA), Bachelors of Commerce (BCOM), Bachelors in Finance & Accounting or business related.
- At least Level II (ACCA) or CPA is mandatory
- Membership to professional bodies is an added advantage
- Must have experience in using Tally as an ERP
How to Apply