Our client a property company in the business of selling prime land to high end customers is in the process of reaching out to deserving Kenyans to own a piece of land
This has necessitated the need to urgently hire an Office Administration / PA whose details are described below.
Reporting: General Manager
Liaison: Administration department and all other teams
Duties and Responsibilities
- Organizing the director’s diary, giving reminders, book appointments and take minutes for all client meetings and communications and sending them to the client.
- Answer and direct phone calls, Open, sort and route incoming mail, answer correspondence, and prepare outgoing mail.
- Supporting project implementation especially planning for projects, searching for relevant information, handling online enquiries.
- Report writing and editing.
- Assist Director in developing and instituting methods for quality control and accuracy
- Keeping all the company contacts for clients, suppliers, and partners.
- Ensuring a well running office where the computers are working and all office supplies are available
- Compiling, copying, sorting, and filing records of office activities, business transactions, other activities
- Messenger duties i.e collecting or sending mails, banking, payment of bills etc
- Ensuring the office desks, computers and other equipment and space are clean and tidy.
- Represent director in meeting
- Manage employees
- Assisting director with personal work as directed
- Any other duties as may be prescribed from time to time by your supervisor
Requirements & Key Competencies
- Diploma / degree in business related course
- 3 years experience in office administration
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Resilient and can handle pressure
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Honest and respectful
- Can work out of town
If you are interested and qualified please send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com, indicating the job applying for in the subject of the email.
Closing date for application 5th July 2016
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted