Centre for Health Solutions – Kenya (CHS) is an indigenous, not-for-profit organisation that utilises local expertise and strategic partnerships to ensure the implementation of evidence informed solutions and interventions to existing and emerging public health concerns.
CHS seeks to recruit 4 Monitoring and Evaluation (M & E) Assistants to be based in Nairobi and Nyeri: 8 months engagement
Ref: 005/CHS – CDC 2016
- Ensuring strict adherence to national standards in the implementation of ART HMIS and other health records management systems being implemented at the facilities including correct use of MOH and other program tools.
- Ensuring capacity building of health workers and health managers in improving quality of data.
- Ensuring all facilities have documented action plans for improving quality of data and a monitoring plan for the action plan.
- Strengthen data utilization at facility level.
- Coordinate facility led routine data quality assurance and provide a system to track trend in quality of both paper based and electronic data systems.
- Implement at facility level a system to troubleshoot the electronic medical records system by facility staff.
- Work with data manager to ensure facility databases reach CHS central office in a timely and secure manner.
- Coordinating sub county data review meetings.
Qualifications and skills required:
- Diploma in health records and information management
- First degree in a related course will be an added advantage
- Training in ART HMIS
- Must have worked in a health set up for a minimum of 2 years
- 3 years’ experience in management of HIV/AIDS related health records
- Thorough understanding of HIV/AIDS programming in Kenya
- Experience in working in a donor funded HIV/AIDS program will be an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested applicants who meet the minimum criteria are invited to email their application letter and detailed CV with contact details of three referees to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the job title and its reference number as the subject line by 5.00PM on or before Friday 15th July 2016.
Centre for Health Solutions-Kenya is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification