Job Title: Retail Stores Clerk
Our client owns a chain of international retail stores selling products from some of the top brands worldwide ranging from; perfumes, cosmetics, fashion, accessories, among other items.
They are looking to hire an assertive, customer focused and result oriented retail stores clerk to assist in providing excellent customer service and assists in maintaining excellent store conditions
- Stock shelves, counters or tables with merchandise.
- Set up advertising displays or arrange merchandise on counters or tables to promote sales.
- Stamp, mark or tag prices on merchandise.
- Obtain merchandise requested by customer or receive merchandise selected by customer.
- Answer customer questions concerning location, price and use of merchandise.
- Total price on merchandise purchased by customer to determine bill.
- Accept payment and make change. Wrap or bag merchandise for customers.
- Remove and record amount of cash in register at end of shift.
- Calculate sales discount to determine price.
- Keep record of sales, prepare inventory of stock and order merchandise.
- Keep the showroom clean and orderly.
Qualification & Skills
- A degree/ Diploma on a relevant field.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of working experience in leading retail stores.
- Must have experience in retail sales.
- Must have excellent Customer service.
- A good team player.
- Must be well organized.
- Well spoken.
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Retail Stores Clerk) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Saturday 25th June 2016
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted