Job Title: Male Retail Sales Assistant - Duty Free Shop
Our client owns a chain of international retail stores selling products from some of the top brands worldwide ranging from; perfumes, cosmetics, fashion, accessories, among other items.
They are looking to hire an assertive, customer focused and result oriented retail stores clerk to assist in providing excellent customer service and assists in maintaining excellent store conditions.
Salary: 40k – 50K
- Greeting customers who enter the shop.
- Be involved in stock control and management.
- Assisting shoppers to find the goods and products they are looking for.
- Being responsible for processing cash and card payments.
- Stocking shelves with merchandise.
- Answering queries from customers.
- Reporting discrepancies and problems to the supervisor.
- Giving advice and guidance on product selection to customers.
- Balancing cash registers with receipts.
- Dealing with customer refunds.
- Keeping the store tidy and clean, this includes hovering and mopping.
- Responsible dealing with customer complaints.
- Working within established guidelines, particularly with brands.
- Attaching price tags to merchandise on the shop floor.
- Responsible for security within the store and being on the lookout for shoplifters and fraudulent credit cards etc.
- Receiving and storing the delivery of large amounts of stock
- Keeping up to date with special promotions and putting up displays.
Qualification & Skills
- A degree/ Diploma on a relevant field.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of working experience in leading retail stores.
- Must have experience in retail sales.
- Must have excellent Customer service.
- A good team player.
- Must be well organized.
- Well spoken.
- Candidates with experience working in Duty Free shops and high-end stores are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Retail Sales Assistant - Duty Free Shop) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Saturday 2nd July 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted