Our client, a leading real estate developer in East Africa is looking for a highly motivated, self-driven, team player to fill the position of Real Estate Sales and Marketing Manager.
The successful candidate will lead a team that will manage exits of all the projects.
· Developing and implementing marketing and sales strategies
· Monitoring the effectiveness of the various sales strategies and coming up with the changes as may be needed
· Monitor performance of marketing campaigns and assess against goals set
· Overseeing all communication, PR and promotional activities selected to support.
· Seek to minimise marketing expenses, develop annual forecasts
· Coordinating marketing and creative staff
· Aid members of the real estate development team while coming up with strong concept for ease of exit;
· Proactively seeking ways to streamline daily marketing processes and procedures
· Be part of concept development in relation to the market and sales trends, consumer demographics, preferences, needs and buying habits in the real estate industry
· Assist conducting research using comparable properties in the market
· Actively seeking out new clients, monitoring sales and following through for target achievement
· Evaluation of potential sales offers
· Following through on the sales documentations for clients
· Working with the team to develop and maintain new client relationships
· Acquiring and maintaining relationships with third party agents
· Over 5 years’ experience in marketing
· Bachelor’s degree in a related field is required
· A sales and marketing related course will be an added advantage
· Strong analytic skills, including ability to independently conduct real estate market research and budgets
· Intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels
· Demonstrated ability to express ideas clearly, verbally and in writing
· Demonstrated ability to cultivate and manage productive relationships with development team members, public officials, funders and lenders, other staff, and the community
· Creativity, entrepreneurial, and a self-driven attitude towards work, with a sense of humour
· Strong problem-solving skills, with a bias to a sense of urgency
· Ability to work in a team in a fast-paced environment.
Apply by attaching and sending your current CV indicating on the subject line the job title as advertised to email@example.com.
Kindly mention where you saw the job advert.
Applications to be received latest by 15th January 2017.
Only qualified candidates will be acknowledged