A Research company is looking to recruit an Executive Assistant.
This is a support function reporting to the director.
The Executive Assistant works directly with and closely to the director proactively supporting them with the administrative part of their work.
- Manage the director’s diary competently
- Proactively coordinate meetings and take notes
- Prepare comprehensive reports
- Support multiple aspects of the business that are under the director’s scope of work
- Support the director as directed
- Screen calls, emails and messages on behalf of the director
- Conduct relevant research as directed
- Prepare all tools and material needed by director for meetings or training sessions
- Proactively make transport arrangements for the director
- Protect the company’s values and interests at all times when handling the director’s work
- Generally ensure the director has all resources that are needed to work effectively and efficiently
- A degree certificate or Higher Diploma
- A very neat and organised administrator
- A strong ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to understand the director’s responsibility and offer proactive assistance
- Must be able to take initiative
- A strong problem solver
- Able to ‘think on their feet’ and manage crisis situations wisely
- Very good typing skills and mastery of Microsoft suite
- Report writing skills
- Ability to understand different aspects of the business and director’s work in order to proactively support them
- Must be resourceful, able to come up with ideas, options and solutions to various situations as they come up
- At least one year relevant experience
- Must be very responsible and disciplined
Send CV and applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by end day 6th January 2017.