An upcoming accounting and auditing firms in Thika, serving individual and corporate clients in various sectors.
They seek to hire an Audit Assistant who is detail oriented.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Execute audit assistant functions to check the accuracy of accounting systems and procedures.
· Verify and inspect accounts receivable and payable ledgers and general ledger for its accuracy.
· Check, inspect and reconcile bank deposits and payments.
· Study, inspect and assess, budgets, balance sheets and other related financial statements and records.
· Review and recommend changes in internal audit controls.
· Check and verify accounting books and records are in conformity with industry practices and corporate policies.
· Ensure compliance of regulatory guidelines and generally accepted auditing standards
· Establish working relationships with client personnel
· Prepare financial statement reports and documentation supporting our client’s audit opinions
· Provide recommendations for improved controls and enhanced business efficiency
Skills and Qualifications
· CPA K
· At least 2 years working experience with an audit firm
· Demonstrates team work and problem solving
· Ability to prioritize tasks and work on multiple assignments
· Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal
· Strong organizational skill and attention to detail
· Professionalism, integrity and trustworthiness combined with a cooperative attitude
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Audit Assistant) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Thursday 20th January 2017.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV