Records Management Assistant
- Must have attained a C plain and above in O level / KCSE,
- Must be computer literate,
- Must have knowledge/experience in records management,
- Training in records management is an added advantage,
- Must be a team-player, willing to learn, adapt and work with minimum supervision,
- Must have excellent communication skills, and
- Must be compliance with the provisions of Chapter 6 of the constitution of Kenya.
- Arranging, filing and maintaining the county registries,
- Receiving and forwarding of all mail,
- Management of the County General Registry,
- Keeping records of all Human Resource document processes, and
- Management of the H.R. Open Registry.
How to Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject email@example.com