Our client, a leading provider of air logistics and services in East Africa is seeking to recruit an IT Support Officer
Duties and Responsibilities
- Configure and deploy new and refurbished workstations, laptops and peripheral equipment.
- Install, maintain, and troubleshoot printers/copiers as well as manage toner requests.
- Removal/disposal of non-functional equipment
- Provide software and system troubleshooting and support.
- Install, maintain, troubleshoot, and update operating systems and user applications.
- Proactively schedule software upgrades and patching.
- Monitor network to ensure network functionality and availability to all system users.
- Install, maintain, troubleshoot, and repair cabled, wireless and other network infrastructure.
- Maintain local and server based anti-virus software.
- Inform and train users and management in how to adhere to security ICT policies
- Request and setup new user accounts and email accounts.
- Create and maintain inventory, which may include hardware, software and various items such as laser printer cartridges and peripheral equipment.
- Maintaining documentation of processes, procedures, and troubleshooting guides.
Qualification and Experience
- IT Related Degree
- Certifications in Microsoft Office, A+, Network+, Cisco CCNA/CCNP/CCIE, and/or Office 365 training would be beneficial.
- Experience in web development or mobile app development
- Proficiency supporting Macintosh and Windows Platforms, including hardware and software.
- Thorough understanding of OSX 10.X , Windows 7, Microsoft Office on Mac and PC (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
How to Apply
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to email@example.com before close of business 15th January, 2017.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and salary expectation on the subject line.
NB: Flexi Personnel Ltd does not charge candidates for job placement.