A leading private medical facility is looking for the following positions for our Kisumu Offices:
1. Secretary / Receptionist
· Certificate in Business Administration and/or secretarial
· At least 3 years working experience from a reputable and busy office
· good typing skills
· preference given to those with some administration background and a sense of responsibility (and very HONEST)!
· Good inter-personal skills
This is a senior position requiring an experienced person:
· A university degree from a recognized institution
· At least 10 years working experience from a reputable and busy office with over 5 years in a supervisory/managerial role
· Some experience with working for an accredited or certified organization. This is an added advantage but not mandatory.
· Strong Managerial skills with the ability to work long hours (this is a 24 hour facility)
· preference will be given to those with a medical background
· a sense of responsibility (and very HONEST)!
· Good inter-personal skills
· Management of office equipment.
· Maintaining a clean and enjoyable working environment.
· Handling external or internal communication or management systems.
· Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
· Ensure strict adherence to policies, procedures, and work schedules.
· Provides communication systems by identifying needs; evaluating options; maintaining equipment;
· Completes special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, and meeting schedules; monitoring results.
· Improves program and service quality by devising new applications; updating procedures; evaluating system results with users.
· Achieves financial objectives by anticipating requirements; submitting information for budget preparation; scheduling expenditures; monitoring costs; analyzing variances.
· Maintains continuity among corporate, division, and local work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
All interviews will be held at our Head offices at on a date to be communicated.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified individuals are requested to submit one document as an attachment (combining the application letter and CV with at least three referees) by email on/before close of business on 19th November 2016 to email@example.com
A competitive salary is being offered plus medical and pension benefits.If you feel you fit the above requirements kindly forward your current updated CV with at least 3 referees. Quote your current salary and attach the last three pay slips from your current employer (not applicable to Intern applicants).