KCB Group Limited
The Position: Reporting to the Finance Manager, the jobholder is to Support financial planning, disbursements and reconciliations for m-Kulima program. Monitor expenditure and efficient use of resources. Update and generate financial reports for the countries.
· Capture and interpret financial requirements to the implementing country staff for the two m-Kulima countries.
· Develop a billing schedule that informs both program team and other support teams on how to bill their time to the program and how to code expenses related to the program.
· Provide overall co-ordination and quality monitoring of m-Kulima team’s finances, capture proof of spend as required by the donor.
· Work closely with Program Managers to ensure that program work plan and financial planning are synchronized.
· Create program accounts in the accounting system and report on program assets, expenses and surpluses
· Maintain program-related records, including contracts and change orders
· Authorize the transfer of expenses into and out of program-related accounts based on approvals
· Review and approve supplier invoices related to the program and all program-related billings to customers
· Investigate program variances and submit variance reports to the Finance and Administration Manager.
· Investigate all program expenses not billed to customers
· Close out program accounts upon program completion
· Create and submit government reports and tax returns related to programs
· Compile information for internal and external auditors, as required.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
· University Degree in a business related field from a recognized university. A Masters in any relevant field will be an added advantage.
· Fully qualified Accountant (CPA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent).
· At least 4 years’ experience in Financial Management and Reporting.
· At least 3 years’ experience in managing MasterCard Foundation program budget.
· Sound knowledge of the financial industry, accounting principles and regulatory guidelines.
· Excellent planning, problem solving and analytical skills.
· Excellent report writing skills.
· Knowledge and hands on experience in office automation tools.
The above position has a demanding role which the Bank will provide a competitive package for the successful candidate.
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please submit your application with a detailed CV, stating your current position, remuneration level, e-mail address and telephone contacts quoting the job title/reference in the subject field to email@example.com.To be considered your application must be received by 2nd December, 2016