Field Technical Support Coordinator
Our client, a global automotive company is seeking to recruit Field Technical Support Coordinator
Duties and Responsibilities
- Working with Dealers to achieve defined quality service standards.
- Train and support Dealers on General Motors service policies and procedures.
- Co-ordinating product and technical training in the field.
- Providing aftersales technical support to Dealers and fleet customers in the assigned region.
- Working with Engineering Department and Source Plants for quick resolution of field product problems and implementation of the solutions in the field.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor of Science in Mechatronic or Automotive Engineering.
- Four years hands on experience in a busy motor vehicle repair workshop.
- Computer literate in MS Office packages.
- Results oriented, good diagnostic and report writing skills.
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to email@example.com before close of business 28th October, 2016.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and salary expectation on the subject line.
NB: Flexi Personnel Ltd does not charge candidates for job placement.