Position: Customer Service / Call Center Representative
The Role: To be a liaison between the company and its current and potential customers.
The successful candidate will be able to accept ownership for effectively managing customer issues, complaints and inquiries keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling.
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media.
- Use telephones to reach out to customers in a timely manner.
- Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
- Keep records of all conversations in the call center database in a comprehensible way
- Frequently attend educational seminars to improve knowledge and performance level
- Meet personal qualitative and quantitative targets
- Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Previous experience in a customer support role
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Experience and skills in Data Analysis and Market Research are a plus.
Qualified applicants to send their CVs and cover letter stating current and expected salary by 31st October, 2016 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted