We are seeking to hire a driven Social Media Specialist to attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users.
The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
Does this describe you?
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- A passion and strong understanding of the industry
- An analytical mind and interest in using data to optimize/scale blog marketing strategies and tactics.
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills (photo/video/text), as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business' various types of content.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
Education & Requisite Skills
- BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations
- 2-3 years of marketing and content creation experience, or related field
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
Send us a 1-page biography, your video profile and CV telling us why you are the right person to form a strong business direction for the company.
Experience an advantage but not a requirement