Job Advert: Sales Supervisor
The role holder will be responsible for ensuring that all sales operations and/or procedures are followed in the area of jurisdiction as per the company regulations.
The job holder is responsible for ensuring that set targets are timely achieved & appropriate reporting done.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for obtaining profitable results through achievement of the set targets for employees in the region.
- Organize periodical meetings to assess performance per person & discuss ways of improving where performance is below expectations.
- Organize periodical training/awareness programmes to team members and creating awareness of any emerging concerns
- Assist in setting the performance targets for sales representatives.
- Periodically assessment of the targets vs. sales realized
- Responsible for ensuring that performance records for the area team are kept appropriately, reviewed accordingly & communicated to the management if any need to act in any particular manner.
- Responsible for monitoring the performance of the team members by conducting performance evaluation, developing training needs assessment plan, suggesting reward plans for exemplary performance & corrective action for poor performance.
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in sales and Marketing.
- 2 to 3 years work experience in the same position in pharmaceutical industry.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle demanding situations & work with minimum supervision
- A team player with leadership skills
- Proven track record & a high degree of integrity
- Ability to generate meaningful monthly sales report
How to Apply
If you possess the above qualifications, please send your CV to hra@Laballied.com on or before close of business 15th September 2016.
Suitable candidate should be willing to commence work ASAP.