Job Title: Sales Administrator – International Relocations
Salary: 40K - 45K
Our client is an international company that offers services including international relocations by air and sea, packing and crating, household storage, customs clearance, relocation familiarization packages and overseas pet moves.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinating front office activities
- Preparation of tender documents and follow ups on the same
- Providing data and reports to help the sales and account management team
- Processing new sales leads
- Prepare and send documentation and quotations etc to clients
- Maintaining a clean office and arranging for necessary repairs and organizing the office layout
- Ensuring company registrations & Licenses with various statutory and regulatory bodies are valid and adhered to.
- Arrange sample dispatch and other couriers
- Arrange official travels and make ticket booking as required
- Diploma in Business Management
- A minimum of 4 years experience in a relevant field (Sales Administration/ Reception)
- Excellent Communication Skills; must be able to speak neutral English
- Mature and Presentable
- Must be proactive and is willing to help at all times.
How to Apply
Please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales Administrator – International Relocations) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Monday 22nd August 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the short listing process.