Role Profile: HR & Administration Coordinator (Urgent)
Sheer Logic is seeking to engage a dynamic individual for the HR & Administration position for our client, a leading Logistics Company in Kenya with over 15 years’ experience in Africa.
The role is part of the senior management team within the company.
The position is based in Nakuru.
Key Result Areas
- Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the effectiveness of coordination and implementation of HR policies, strategies across the company in line with the company’s corporate strategy;
- Coordinate implementation of HR strategies, policies and procedures and ensure that they are communicated and implemented throughout the Company in support of the overall business strategy;
- Coordinate employee engagement initiatives in the company;
- Formulate HR budget within the Company and ensure that costs are maintained within approved budgets;
- Coordinate manpower planning, recruitment, career management, succession planning and induction of staff to ensure the Company is adequately staffed at all times and have a continuous supply of talent pipeline;
- Coordinate the administration of the company’s’ compensation and benefits programs;
- Partner with other departmental heads in driving a robust performance management process to enhance productivity within the Company;
- Develop and maintain all necessary development and training plans to ensure optimal performance and a healthy talent pipeline to support business growth across Company operations;
- Coordinate disciplinary and grievance handling procedures and overall employee relations within the Company;
- Management reporting;
- Records maintenance and management;
- Direct and control support staff to ensure efficiency and alignment to the company’s strategy;
- External relations on HR & Admin related partners such as Insurance companies’, Advocates, contractors Immigration, PIEA, etc; and
- Oversee company’s administration programs i.e. leave management, benefits management, Company lease and property management, Business Licenses, Insurance Management, Stores and stationery management.
- A University Degree in Human Resource Management;
- At least 7 years' experience managing human capital of which 3 should be at a management level;
- Should be a member of the Institute of Human Resource Management;
- Must have a proven track record in handling more than one company/ divisions;
- Should have sound knowledge of local labor laws, expertise in trainings, policy making & implementation;
- Good knowledge of payroll processing;
- Must have sound knowledge in Union related matters and litigation matters;
- Basic counselling skill;
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and team building skills; and
- Ability to manage multiple priorities Flexible, adaptable, and pleasant.
How to Apply
Applications quoting the position title with detailed CV, contact details of 3 referees (1 of which should be immediate, 1 former supervisor and any other) should be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 12th July 2016.