Our client is a KCSE Private Candidates Registration Centre & Tutorial Centre for Secondary Students. The centre offers KCSE & IGCSE Systems; Admitting Form 1 – 4 / Year 9 – 11.
The centre is registered under a private liability company incorporated in Kenya under the Companies Act (Cap. 486) to offer Educational Consultancy Services and Educational Supplies.The company’s Board of Management invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the following vacant position:
For front office operations, book keeping and management of day to day activities, and be in charge of the school’s affairs. To begin the job on Friday 5TH August, 2016.
- Be forty five (45) years of age and below.
- Bachelor of Education OR Bachelor of Business Administration OR Bachelor of Business Information Technology
- Diploma in Secretarial Studies
- Certificate in Computer Packages (MS Word, Excel, Access, Power point, Publisher and Internet) and Accounting Studies (CPA I & II)
- Excellent communication, writing and organization skills.
- At least Three (3) years working experience.
Interested and qualified persons should send their applications accompanied by detailed CV’s, clear
copies of genuine and relevant academic and professional certificates, transcripts and testimonials, addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org by tomorrow.