Our client, a dynamic International Protective Service is looking to fill the position of a Regional Finance Director.
The successful candidate MUST have International experience working in the security and defence sector.
- Lead the financial integration.
- Ensure compliance with all financial statutory reporting requirements in the appropriate jurisdictions.
- Effectively lead and direct the Finance teams across each operational countries and regional units.
- Implementing and maintaining the CoA as well as P&L and Balance Sheet formats across all legal East Africa entities.
- Preparation, analysis and reconciliation of monthly books of account and GL for the Africa corporate and regional reporting units.
- Manage bank accounts (opening / closing, new deposits, transfers etc.)
- Manage weekly cash flow reports.
- Prepare consolidated monthly and ad hoc reports for all East Africa legal entities to be sent to Parent Company.
- Manage the preparation and reporting of annual and quarterly budgets as well as reforecasting.
- Discuss and analyse actual vs budget variances with Regional Directors as well as internal senior management.
- Liaise directly with the auditors and prepare information as requested from Parent Company auditors.
- Work closely with the VP Finance and assist with any ad hoc duties as required.
- Must demonstrate detailed financial awareness at senior leadership level including East Africa.
- Must have CPA/ACCA qualification.
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years’ experience in a fast paced environment.
- Candidates with experience in the security and defence sector would have an add advantage.
- Controls costs and thinks in terms of profit and loss and added value.
- Manages time effectively.
- Works in an ethical manner, is systematic, methodical and orderly.
- Demonstrates ability to motivate teams to produce quality output within strict timeframes.
- Ability to work and interact with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Monthly gross salary: Competitive remuneration depending on skills and experience.
Deadline: 1st August 2016
To apply, please follow the link:
Summit Recruitment & Search,
Blixen Court, Karen Road,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.