A busy office in Nairobi seeks to recruit a driver.
- The driver should have an O level certificate
- The driver should be in possession of a School Leaving Certificate.
- Should have a valid driving License with at least 5 years continuous driving experience in a busy environment, stamped BCE.
- He / she should have a national ID card.
- He / she should have a K.R. A Pin certificate.
- He / she should have a current certificate of good conduct.
- He should come with a hand written application letter and a Curriculum Vitae.
- He / she should come with 2 passport photographs ( coloured ) and one 5* 7 half photograph.
- The applicant must be well groomed.
- He/ she must have good communications skills and etiquette.
- He/she should have good interpersonal skills and demonstrate character on responsiveness and decisiveness.
- He / she should have good command of English & Swahili.
- He / she should have very good knowledge of Nairobi and its environs.
- You should be aged between 30 – 50 years.
Salary will be 18,000/-
Kindly send your application with a short written testimonial of your greatest achievement (at Most Half a page) and expected salary to email@example.com by 7th July 2016.
Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The candidate will be based in Nairobi along Jogoo Road.