Job Title: Rooms Division Manager
Profile Introduction: Our client, one of the largest chains of hotels and lodges in East Africa, seeks to recruit a self-driven individual to fill the position of Room Division Manager.
The successful candidate will be tasked with
- Directing, Leading and Managing the Resort’s Rooms Division operations, including but not limited to Front Office Services, Housekeeping, Technical Services and Business Centre Operations. The objective is the assurance of a seamless and efficient operations by providing quality service and product offerings.
- The successful candidates will have the following primary responsibilities;
- Developing and Implementing of the Rooms annual business plan and strategies to ensure the hotel meets its business targets;
- Overall responsibility for all operational components of the division to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of operations;
- Maintaining and developing high standards of operations in Front Office by ensuring all Standard Operation Procedures are relevant, up to date and operationally delivered;
- Planning, developing and growing the both Front Office and Housekeeping team - through leadership, mentorship and coaching to fuel growth;
- Preparing annual budgetary information and updates as required;
- Monitoring trends within the industry and make suggestions how these could be implemented.
- Adapting & Coping;
- Leadership& People Development skills;
- Organising & Planning Skills;
- Strategic Thinking & Results Oriented;
- Communication Skills;
- Innovation & Creativity;
- Analysing & Problem Solving.
- Degree/Diploma in Hospitality Industry with a specialization in Front Office and/or Housekeeping Operations;
- Minimum 8 years of progressively more responsible positions in senior hotel operations(4-5 star environment);
- Must be computer literate with proficiency in use of in Hotel systems e.g. Micros, MC, Opera.
How to Apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge apply throughwww.altimaafrica.com/careers.php before 5PM, Friday 1ST July 2016.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.