Job Title: Receptionist
Salary: 25K to 30K
Our client is a real estate company that offers broad client support for investors looking to buy, let and lease residential and commercial properties in Kenya, UAE or the UK.
They seek to hire a receptionist to provide excellent customer service.
- Man the front office and operate the switchboard
- Ensure all visitors are assisted promptly and professionally
- Responding to customer queries
- Managing correspondence and dispatch both internal and externally
- Liaising with various service providers
- Sets up and arranges meetings, facilities and accommodations as required
- Maintaining files, materials, information, schedules and legal documents
- Maintains office hygiene
- Support staff on admin and operational issues
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Qualifications and Skills Desired
- Degree or Diploma in Business Administration or a relevant field
- Minimum of 1 year experience in Front office operations
- Previous experience in law firms is an added advantage
- Muslim Ladies are also encourage to apply
- Smart, presentable , confident and a good communicator
- An organized approach and excellent time management skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Receptionist 25 – 30K) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Thursday 30th June 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.