Our client, a leading importer and brander of corporate clothing, corporate gifts, promotional gifts, clothing and headwear is seeking to recruit a Showroom Coordinator
Duties and Responsibilities
· Showroom co-ordination, including creative displays of product
· Check and ensure showroom is coordinated and displays are correct.
· Check that displays and stocks are always up to date, neat and clean.
· Deal with internal and external customers efficiently and professionally
· Prepare quotations; correspondence and attend to admin duties
· Receive client orders and arrange collection.
· Prepare and submit reports to management as prescribed.
· Ensure that the showroom and amenities are always clean, neat and tidy.
· Project professional image and integrity of company at all times
· Assist others as and when required
· Make sure the company culture is always upheld
· Comply with safety regulations
· Maintain good housekeeping
Qualification and Experience
· Degree in Sales and Marketing or related course
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar position and preferably from a branding environment
· Good communication and interpersonal skills
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org before 15th April, 2017.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and expected remuneration on the subject line.Flexi personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.