Buildafrique Consulting Group is a multi-disciplinary consulting group of companies that offer Financial, Management, and Investment solutions in the Real Estate and Construction Industry.
The organization wishes to recruit highly motivated and result oriented individual to fill the position of Digital Marketing & Accounts Intern.
· Digital Marketing of organization’s product solutions and meeting sales targets;
· Creating new business development opportunities through digital marketing;
· Maintain the marketing library, promotional materials and replenishing inventory;
· Maintaining and managing customers, clients database, leads, and opportunities through the organization’s
· Business Management and Information System;
· Carrying out specific market research and customer surveys;
· Contributing and developing digital marketing plans and strategies; and generating marketing campaigns;
· Coming up with Customers Relationship strategies;
· Content writing and fulfilment of the organization digital, social media, and online marketing;
· Systematic liaising and leads follow-up with a range of stakeholders; to generate sales opportunities for the organization.
· Managing and maintaining organization financial and administration accounts.
· Documenting and analyzing financial transactions by entering accounting information.
· Provide internal audit accounting services for the organization businesses.
· Summarizing of financial information and preparation of relevant financial reports.
Job qualifications and core competencies
· Bachelor’s degree or ongoing studies in Business Information Systems, Information Technology, Marketing, Commerce, Administration, Accounts, Public Relations, or related field.
· Experience in Content writing, Digital marketing, Social Media marketing, and online marketing campaigns.
· Academic background or ongoing studies in CPA.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
· Excellent interpersonal skills, Innovative, and creative.
· Proficiency in graphic design and software presentation skills – ADDED Advantage
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply by sending a Cover Letter and detailed Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting the position title on the subject line by 26th April, 2017.
Candidates are also expected to provide details of expected remuneration.Only short listed candidates will be contacted.