Career Opportunities with a Leading Non-profit Organization
Our client is a non-profit organization with operations in the East African region and renowned for its gender related initiatives and activities in the health sector.
In order to strengthen its team, the organization seeks to recruit suitable qualified individuals to fill in the following positions in its Kenya operations.
Reporting to the Finance and Administration Manager, the job holder will be required to:
· Assist in ensuring that financial management policies and procedures are current and enforced.
· Assist in ensuring that the organizations and other resources are safeguarded and it does not suffer financial loss through theft, fraud or error by maintaining strong internal systems and controls
· Maintain safe custody of all accounting documents including cheque books, payment vouchers, PAYE, NHIF, NSSF, Pension returns and Motor Vehicle Log books.
· Prepare and maintain the payroll and associated statutory and voluntary returns.
· Ensure payees are notified of any discrepancies in the supporting documents.
· Maintain and update accounting records, fixed assets register in accordance with accounting policies and procedures.
· Maintain safe custody of and manage petty cash while ensuring the availability of sufficient cash for disbursement in the office and at the bank.
· Prepare cash count, maintain daily reconciliation of petty cash interest, complete and submit weekly and monthly Cash Survey Report.
Qualification and Experience
· Degree in business related field: Finance / Accounting
· Professional Qualification of CPA- K an added advantage
· At least 5 years relevant work experience in a busy organization.
· Working experience with accounting software e.g Quick books etc
How to Apply
If you believe you fit the above profile, please submit your application by logging in at http://hrms.viscarcapacity.com by 14th April 2017.
In addition, attach your Curriculum Vitae with details of your qualifications, experience, present position, current remuneration, expected remuneration as well as copies of your academic certificates.
Include your e-mail address, telephone contacts and names and addresses of three references.Only applications received online will be processed and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted