Job Title: Video Journalist
Function / Department: Video
Reporting to: Head of Video Content
Direct Reports: N/A
Targets and Responsibilities
· Postproduction of all sponsored creative projects;
· Videography in-house and outdoor as assigned;
· All round assistance on postproduction activities;
· Ensure proper organization and safe keeping of video footage and logs.
· Work alongside the Editor-In-Chief in the execution of P live content strategy and current content structure, including the fulfilment of specific related KPIs communicated on a regular basis.
Skills and Attributes
· Knowledge of broadcasting rules and regulations.
· Knowledge of field production techniques and standards.
· Skill in visualizing and shooting concepts effectively.
· Knowledge of digital video content
· Excellent Communication Skills
· Head of Video Content
· Editorial Team
· Social Media Team
How to Apply
Candidates should send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of the vacancy as the subject of the email.
Any application that will lack the job vacancy title will not be considered.Deadline is 18th January 2017.